5.13.2009

i enjoy this. complaining, that is.

For some reason, I want to complain.



My flowers are blooming & my house is clean. I have a happy baby & food in the fridge. My head isn't hurting today (for once) & I'm reading a good book...



But, I didn't sleep well last night & got up too early this morning bc Gavin & Don were already awake. I haven't been able to take a nap all day today bc everyone decides to txt me, call me, knock on my door - or whatever - when I'm laying down. No one bothers me, until I try to nap. That gets frustrating. If I don't try to take a nap when Gavin is sleeping - no one calls, but just as soon as I'm ALMOST asleep - my phone vibrates, or the dog barks, or the neighbor mows.



I have chicken in the fridge that needs to be cooked tonight & I do not know how I want to cook it.



I have clothes hanging out to dry, and it looks like it's going to rain.

I constantly have dirty floors & i dont know what to do about it. I sweep, I mop & I've even vaccumed the darn hardwoods. No matter how much I clean, they remain dirty. Dog hair, cat hair, grass, crumbs, dirt - dirt - dirt! It pisses me off. I can't walk around with no socks on and still have clean feet. WHY!?



I'm a bad sister, bc I didn't hear my phone ring yesterday. Mom thinks I should be a better sister - i'd just really like to know the explanation behind that. How am I not a good sister? Why do I always get the third degree on how to be a "good" sister. Nevermind the fact, that I never get a call from any of my sisters - nevermind my opinion of "good sisters". You know, the phone works both ways - and just bc I didnt answer the phone means what? I can't asnwer it 24-7... i do have a baby, ya know!



i wasn't able to go to the playdate this morning bc i never got directions until 5 minutes before it began - seems to me like someone was trying to screw me out of that event.



there are theives living in our neighborhood, and i think i know who they are. if they break in my house, i'll shoot them - for real.



i guess i'm done. i need to get dinner started. i was having a great day - too bad that didn't last as long as i wish. my bitch fest is over. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment