6.05.2009

Run Miranda Run!

Our bubble was popped - it's raining at our house! no, it's pouring at our house!


I need to run. I need to get out of the house, and run. I need to lose weight & get back in shape. I need to get off of my tail & do something. I wish I had someone telling me to DO this or DO that like I did when I was playing sports. Maybe I could go practice with a team, or something, just so I have someone telling me I need to run the bases or run poles. I really do miss running. I used to run for fun. What happened to that? I could run around my neighborhood - but everyone including Don & Mom keep telling me that I shouldn't run around by myself - something could happen to me. WELLL I'm not going to NOT run just so nothing happens to me. Something could happen to me while I'm at the house. I really think if I got back into running, I'd be less stressed. I don't want to start by myself though, and honestly I don't have any friends. I mean, I have a select few friends... not any that would enjoy running with me... i dont think. Maybe I'll get a jogging stroller & just start going jogging with Gavin. Although, I'd really like the time to run by myself. I should talk to Don about it. I don't think he'll understand... bc I wasn't that active when we met - I mean, I was playing ball but, I was also pretty lazy by then. I need to run. Really. I do. And if anyone out there that actually does read this blog - wants to go running - HOLLERRR. Once this rain stops, I'm going to put on my magic shoes ( i watched forrest gump last night) & i'm going to run. I'm so out of shape, i'll probably get to the end of the road before I'm exhausted. Just keep pushing through.


Maybe I need to get headphones & a cassette (or whatever they make these days) of a coach telling me to get my fat ass up the hill... that might work. I hope I can do this, I hope I can stick to it, I hope I have the motivation to get back in shape. I'll feel so much better about myself if I could get rid of these 20 pounds that I DONT NEED TO HAVE!


I was looking at my old webshots webpage today & I have really gained too much weight. I mean, I look like a cow. What do others think of me when they see me? Do they think, Gosh look at that chubbalub. I hope not. I really really hope not. It's so hard being at home all day & NOT eating... I mean, it's like everytime I give Gavin a snack, I get a snack. I have got to STOP eating nonstop. Nilla Wafers, Graham Crackers, Fruitloops, Ice cream, Yogurt, Olives, Peirogies, Ham... I mean, on and on and on... and then I eat a big dinner. I have got to got to got to stop this messssss. If we don't have food here to eat... I can't eat, right? I thought that after I had Gavin I would be able to lose all of this weight, and I think I did lose weight for a while, but I wasn't worried about myself right after I had Gavin... so I kept eating & it's all built up on me & AHHH.


Enough about the fatness.


Gavin is tearing up a cookbook of mine. Oh well, it's from like 1979 & the recipes suck.


Roseanne is a great, great show.


There was a black lab across the road this morning... I called the Animal Control bc I didn't want him to get hit by a car. He had a chain on him, so I'm guessing he got loose. He needed to be brushed, bathed, and fed. I don't know who had him, but they weren't good doggy parents. I got some of Scooters treats & called the dog over... He came right up to me & was a little hesitant but eventually took them. He followed me around the yard & waited on me at the front door to come back out. He was so pitiful. I really, really hope that the owners either claim him, or the pound puts him out to be adopted. I have such a soft spot for animals... I hope he has a good life.
I believe I see sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment